UFO alien season ??

few days ago (23 may 2006) i took my cat outside was tired then thirty minutes later went inside and set cat down on couch then PASSED OUT and woke up fifteen to twenty mins later . i open my eyes n see my cat standing in front the doorway outside like wow my cat could have gotten away . he was acting calm and like he was already out there a while . it felt like i was out for much longer but my time said not . cant believe that happened man . this is lots liike past alien abduction during summer days .. weird about it was it seemed like much longer i thought it was like thirty minutes to an hour i was out . im so happy my cat did not get away or into trouble . i have to protect him from anything . in early spring there was watchers in the sky in the night . i talked about this with a girl in the early hours of 22 may 2006 . very next day this happens .. in late morning afternoon . think it was the noon hour this happened . i just do not want anything thjat can affect my pets to happen .