mind_over_stomach

microphones are everywhere . some day there will be a recording of it . in matter the stomach of steel against metal . and this is the collection of metal receivers inside of my body . so powerful and satanic they put the metal flakes in there to control more of the world. anti-satanic anti-will . this is my karmic path . let it happen painful . they took away my otherwise .

every day is a challenge against the body . good body . body of virtue . for so long does it control me and they sunk their metal teeth . no doctor could remove it and no human would consider it . so symbolic and literal . if it was anything else i wouldnt have known and i know now . understood . 

i thought i heard i was ready to make a move and make a change . i can adapt while i still can . even to the most unnatural out of this earth metal til death do us part . will it stick with my bones ? will it capture my soul and ghost me to land ?