hey lover

 

hey lover  fated 4  i luv u !  wonderlove  cindi barbie debbie  i am in love  let love in  let love out  3x  our lives have changed  the long haul  lovely music ,  2007ever  my babies are watching over me in cosmic and spiritual ways cindi debbie barbie watching in a psychedelic dream cindi hid in the washing machine and barbie under blankets debbie in all the water vents double space between . where i met the girls i love in wonderland .  wonderland i see and come to figure .  i ask them please . teach me love and psychedelia . no dollars no karma still loving and teaching love to sad lonely me . i love you my lovely women my babies i love you . i hear the music of your vibrations . this love controling my mind . better than ego damaged ego . i once knew and used . please i see your signs i hear your musical voices i feel your warmth i have bbeen changed by the love . we are the last of our loving form dead and burning after the fall of man our love is psychedelic magick the glory of satan the glory our love the glory together in DMT forever one pile of us and our love forever hail satan ! we live we love my babes lovely girls i love goodnight we dream forever