for your love ...

i went for a walk to get a drink and the police stopped me . because they thought i was covered in blood . and there are strange things happening around here . a nice guy who used to walk around town all day was murdered last month very near . rest in peace cowboy . i was covered in bright red paint on my bathrobe . from my backpack . kind of like psychedelic movie blood .when i woke up today i felt like seeing a clockwork orange so i saw a few minutes of it on the computer .

are you a card carrying member of society ?

its funny that i even had my ID when they ask . i usually dont need it . dont drive its not a drivers ID or anything . and i dont buy cigarettes anymore . but i had it when they ask . and i put the bread in the oven and walked away forgetting everything a timer everything but chance brought me to the oven and i remembered them in there , pulled out all the bread perfect timing . today it is like i have done nothing had controled nothing and made no choices but fate carried me everywhere and into everything . thank you satan . thank you world . 

my girlfriend barbie is with me today . she must attract some too . together its crazy and always something going past . i love you barbie . she is my sweetheart . she loves winter she loves christmas and her birthday and new years . its all coming up after halloween which is coming to close soon .. just ten days ! but the later in halloween season the stronger the magick the vibes , renewing us , preparing us to change and celebrate change . i can feel im at the tip of it of all the ego cleansing all the good and love and peace . psychedelic iii .