algorithm

do maybe ghosts enter the computer or the internet . a computer can be haunted can spirit enter the internet . the internet has mathematical algorithms trained to think for the human and this is mind poison every minutes exposed under internet algorithms bad for the brain . LSD the mind cure provided by the devil . satan my master . learn the images from satan through the TV radio (not controlled by the algorithms) . salue satan ! radio and TV waves powerful and impacting metal (mercury) in my body . electricity radio and TV waves . torture of my life in satans plane as satans slave . understand through dedication to satan . in this life satan comes first before any thing . my body belongs to satan . my mind belongs to the devil . how do i turn off the algorithms on the internet web sites . i dont want everything thought for me through soulless algorithm thinking it knows what im thinking . i want to think in front of a computer and not have it use it against me . this might be things you cant do any more . the algorithm the inte4rnet the electricity cause of the sickness and weakness in my body . who took away our control .