strange solstice trip ..

was due to storm then the bubble popped . still happens when this summer is stormy . they let it rain this year .. snipe some of the clouds away . i hear sirens out there now . not for storms . sounds like the man . gives strange electrical feelings out here .

in a few hours this window was swarmed with flies with none before then suddenly flies . dont know how they got there fast ... why they came there . i stared at them what the fuck never figuring it out . they appear as some kind of symbol . im so helpless to the whatever trip is happening to mme . LSD aligned with my DNA im here forever . im satans slave . siuffering as commanded . my master the devil . lord of this land . 

hours after i look out a window and see my cat . i went out there he was so calm i brought him in . dont know how he got out and i feel so afraid now . anything can happen to me that is what i am for . i do not want anything bad happen to the cats i raise i promised i would protect them . he was so calm and it was calm the air heavy and very still with rain clouds hanging around the sky . so strange . im not even a person just at the mercy of devils will . my will is the devils will i align my will to the path of the devil and then the suffering makes me better i was thrown into existence to be satans slave suffering . for higher satanic understanding . my soul understands my human mind understands the devil i understand satans commands . 

im so afraid .. i only have one master i understand this agony the torture i deserve this life as human the guilt of humanity with me inside me . im satans slave the devil is my only master . i dont wanna think tghe aliens took him and left him out there .. orr i brought in a skinwalker tricking me to look like my cat ... think i could tell if was not my kittie someone else .. people been replaced with illusions tricking me in times and places before . this happens several times . always have to be prepared . never trust anyone fully at every moment even with history . ive sensed illusionary people from real person ive known if i know them before . ive lived existence for two seasons with no one but demons and ghosts and me . every human replaced with illusionary people . changed every thing after that .