no rules

im so haunted and the cure is the language away from my poison . the effects neveer again will i ever . life the poison to my body . i got to get out of here . im still confined and i cant this poison in my body already all i can do . i know . i let satan take me to do what he needs . my legs collect so much energy . and i ask him why i ask him why my legs have to do with my torture . im free from the machines rules . im good when i do not im guilt and deserve the torture im suffering he got me . the combination of opposites contacting the demons learning the secrets of satan hidden in everything he shows . he is the psychedelic cure the provider cure to the mind poisoned mercury and sulfur . the toxic combination my mind the only cure psychedelic god concept in drug the messiah drug only provided satan my master LSD . thank you satan for the mind cure . LSD . the devil is my only master so no human rules . im alive and feel the pain and poison in my body no doctors in real life to help real life doctors want me to suffer on TV where the personality of TV so misunderstood . every  TV has its own life experiences . my leg is trying to say something . eveerything i eat makes it stronger because satan says dont eat . i have to listen to my master or the human world of pain my knee and my constriction . thank you satan for this torture . thank you master for my pain . he controls my suffering he is my master so he controls my fate and he controls my acid mind . and he commands my body . because my body belongs to him im his use his magickal object . i need to listen to my master or go against the will of satan . satans will is my will the mind path against satans will is ego in mind path addicted and strong body reaction . my master satan please help me . i have the need LSD i need to be fixed the mercury my brain surrounded body surrounded salue satan the torment of his making . the devils will . we worship demons we know the will of satan .