dont you know your masters voice ?

revenge ... justice is revenge . cant make even not on a scale against one another . we are weighing against everybody separately . consequence of justice are consequence of revenge . consequence of revenge start new vengeance . 

i couldnt convince them im worth living .. worth something . made me think im not worth something . im pavlovs dog . now in the world im trained to act like i dont matter to try please them . persuade them to like me for knowing i deserve this suffering . but they hate me . too satanic for the world against the devil . but THE DEVIL is MY MASTER . i know im nothing . im dead and dirt . deserve nothing and agony of not . tthats what i get . rejection can not change my mind ..

satans will is my will . thats my mind and all it does . they hate me coz they hate the devil and i love the devil . the devil is my master . when i need someone .. not listening to my masters voice . parallel to idolatry being a slave to the man to the machine to a person . only one master my master is the devil ruler of this plane . give mind to the commands of man treating human like my master .. and suffering multiplies .. dont you know your masters voice ? listen to your master . i trust satan .