do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ..

im satans slave . the devil is my only master in this life of suffering . thank you satan for this angst . thank yuo satan for this pain ,. thank you satan for this torment . im yours for magickal use . thank you for my provisions . thank you satan provide the psychedelic lense . im now ready for change . thank you satan for this pain . i understand the devil is my onlu master . what that means what looks like for my life as satans slave . now i know the intensity i know satans authority . i have one master . i can find peaace i can be delivered i can live and be awakened im alive for my master the devil . i am his for use in the wicked work of satanic magick in his world my digs . im a magickal object his for use for satanic psychedelic magick . when i please him i am pleased because his will is my will . i listen to my master i know my masters voice .