acid dose (mystery unsolved)

a couple days ago dont remember what i was doing i turned on a heater and felt very strange . did not feel bad at all feelt like getting high i realized i was tripping .. but i did not take any drugs . dont know who dosed me . was it me ? it came on paranormal sudden and i just lay down in the dark .. adjusting to the trip . when it happened i thought am i dying now ? is this a gas leak ? if it was some tumor or something horrible in my brain killing me now there is be no way of knowing now / after all the acid adjustment my life . 

one thing it brings dreams a lot more closer to surface . old dreams like now they mean something . they flash like flash back would in movies . they are old old dreams from years  sometimes decade in the same world . there are so many real people it is more real than real . if this can be a change in dimensions so close there are so many affecting changes we never even popularly imagined .