unexplain

life of the devils cult
satan is our master five in the woods as provided by the devil satan . satan is my master the only master above the man . i am satans slave the devils will is my will . i am stranded in the devils woods with mans poison from the toxic world of man and electricity affecting the metal seeping into my body . and the mercury in my body . human body that cannot surpass the poison of man . and we are suffocated in a world . i am all alone in the world of the devils with control the machine the man and these witches in the woods we circle and we have the calling chosen by the devil satan . knowing the voice of our master and knowing our masters voice . 

UFO skywatch
from the life . the family auntie third floor look out from two private window or window facing upwards in a dark room . and the radio switching the radio waves and ruling the radio waves . together these enhance perception and the LSD . UFOs come common deep winter and mid to late summer . anything can happen any time on the ground in the sky .

root beer syrup
please show me the way to the root beer syrup and this is how we make the drink . acid is in the drink to counter act the weakness . the floor pulling me to the floor in weakness . pain and misery of the life of the world of the man the machine the toxic affecting my body . becoming weak .