suicidal lemming

how did i find myself in the disney world . the white wilderness where they told me . my satanic truth i found the world around . told me lies are the same as fables and truths box of raisins and rocks . cant wait to look down and see ive run off a cliff .

went to the bookstore with miisha . then went to a gas station for camel no9s and sprite . we got three things of sprite . crannberry and lemon . still looking through clutter . still looking . im the kind of guy who looks a lot . 

today was the fools day . (is the fools day ) . and i can tell it from the psychedelic music . and satans earth opened a vein for me . thanks . the calendar can change but some things never do .


ego television aleister crowley gold metal frame three television set television screen video tapes three stacked upon next to frames and gnome figure
cardboard enforced interior wall corner of small room purple paint skateboard poster pinboard