satans slave

i am satans slave . satan is my only master . through satans chains i see the truth . psychedelic freedom . retrained by satans claws metal teeth gripping my flesh . i see satanic monuments of man and the satanic power within . there is no competition there is no comparison . comparison that is mans way . power through recognition that is mans weakness . the satanic truth is born blinding . learning from kids and our pasts . the truth only children know : true love and real peace .
satans power is deafening . my masters voice is louder than all other competing tracks . and the ghosts attached to my satanic source . they do not compete or compare . soul mates or charlie manson . all under the voice of the psychedelic beast within . inside my spinal cord forever . till death and then into the earth . the energy expanding reverberating within the satanic figures on earth . satans finality .
i trust the voice of my master satan . satans will is my will . mans ego is dead . man is over . only satanic energy can be revealed . all evil and good . 

try this noise