LSD LSD LSD

it scares me that hearing changes with age . i listen to my favorite songs for so long in my life freaks me out to think best songs will only sound less as i get older . what is the point . if some day i cant even hear it anymore . the parts of the music that hit the soul the vibrations . id rather be crucified .

but acid always will reopen the senses . reopen them to exactly how it was the first time . cant be forgotten for even a second i guess or i go fatalist .  

reminded of a show called the toy castle . french canadian dance type thing on a stage filmed on PBS TV . watch that on LSD . it really hits me hard . if youre afraid of clowns  might not want to lol . it takes you somewehre else . and this song on acid is one that floors me . makes me feel the joy of life again in a way that stays long after the trip .